The main tourist attractions are in the island of Tagulandang itself, but the two small islands next to it, Pualu Ruang and Pulau Pasighe, also have some points of interests you should not miss.
- Bahoi. This is the main town in the island of Tagulandang. Here you will find the passenger harbor of Tagulandang (where the ferries from Manado arrive and depart from), the three hotels in the island, the traditional market, a few shops and restaurants. In front of the market there is a good spot for snorkeling. Bahoi also has a long, and clean, beach.
- Humbia: a small fishing village, with a nice beach for snorkeling and/or swimming. Good spot for enjoying the sunset too. It can be accessed by road (motorbike and microbus) and/or by boat.
- Solang: fishing village with a nice white sand beach. A little busy with the traditional boats, but still clean and nice. It can be accessed by road (motorbike and microbus) and/or by boat.
- Bira Beach: one of the beaches with white sand in Tagulandang. A quiet place, good for picnic and for relaxing or swimming. Access by road and by boat.
- Bulangan: A town in the North coast of Tagulandang. Next to the beach there is a spring with hot water. Popular place for celebrations. good snorkeling spot too. Access by road.
- Minanga: Town in the North of Tagulandang, where the container port sits. A good place for enjoying the sun rise. Access by road.
- Lesah: A town in the West coast. Good place for watching the sunset. There is a nice coral reef in front of the town. Good place for snorkeling.
- Balehumara: town next to Bahoi. In front of it there is a good spot for snorkeling, but you will need a boat to access it.
- Bahoi Harbor: Great spot for seeing the sunset, under the jetty there’s a good snorkeling site, with a wreck next to it.
- Mount Ruang: 700 meter volcano. From its summit there’s a beautiful view of Tagulandang.
- Lihonga. Black sand beach. Nice spot for swimming.
- Lainpatehi. Main town in Ruang Island. There’s a wide beach, with a nice spot for snorkeling in front of it.
- Tanjung Angus. Cape of Ruang where the black lava gets into the sea. There is a pebble beach next to it. This is a good spot for fishing and snorkeling.
- Coral reef. Around the Island of Pasighe there is a very big coral reef. A favorite place for snorkeling and fishing. Big currents are common in the area. Precaution is recommended.